Welcome to the blog devoted to Food and Family. Feel free to post your favorite recipes to share.

Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Plan


First, I'm still trying to figure out how to store recipes on here and make it easy to access. If anyone knows, let me know!:) I plan on taking all the recipes that everyone post and combining them to send in a user friendly email. That way you can print them and save them in a binder or what not to use in the future. This should be every month or sooner. Also, if you want to contribute recipes I need to make you an Author for this blog, so I'll need your email. Just send it to me on Facebook. If you want to make comments about your recipe, what works or doesn't, or substitute ingred. go for it! I know when I'm making recipes I either don't have that ingred. or its too pricy. It normally seems to work. We are all probably on a food budget so this will be helpful:) You can post your recipes under the Chicken, Beef, Fish etc. link.

No comments:

Post a Comment