Welcome to the blog devoted to Food and Family. Feel free to post your favorite recipes to share.

Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Easy

Alright. I talked to a friend and she helped me figure this out. To post your recipe, select "post". Type or paste your recipe there. Then at the bottom where it says, "Label this post", write 'chicken or Beef etc." That way we can keep all the recipes in a category. Its super easy. You are all wonderful. I can't wait to try your yummy recipes.

Categories: Chicken, Beef, Pork, Pasta, Veggie, Soups, Salads

2 comments:

  1. IS this where I post? I don't see anywhere else or Label this post? I don't know how to do this either? lol
    Chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called you so when you can call me back. You have to sign in first to make a new post. Then as you make the post on the bottom it says, Label. Call me and I'll try to walk you through it. love you

    ReplyDelete