Welcome to the blog devoted to Food and Family. Feel free to post your favorite recipes to share.

Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Hungry Fam


So I had a thought.. acutally I've been thinking about this for a while. I have all these new recipes I love. But sooner than later I run out of ideas. I know we've all been in that spot around dinner time with no idea what to make for dinner. More than one time I've resorted to Mac and Cheese or (don't tell anyone) top ramen. I know we all want to feed our family quick, healthy and delicious food. So here's the scoop, I am going to post some of the recipes I love with an ingredients list, to make it easier. Other moms can post their favorites and when you are in a pinch or making your grocery list and want something new, just jump on for some new ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I am totally in. I will ask Brian if he knows how to let others post recipes as well. I have no idea, but I am excited to see yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian says you have to add people as contributors, on dashboard, for them to be able to post recipes as well. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete